What's new

Welcome to EasyDiag.INFO® is your forum for easy diagnosis and repair of special equipment

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

cat et j1939 association blunder

Gary852

Reaction score
Website
www.obd2.ltd
I am encountering a cat et j1939 association mistake whereas attempting to interface to my 262D slip direct through a clone comm 3 without a seat saddle through the plant symptomatic harbour. The mistake message states that the ECM (Machine Control 226 **Fragmented**) is aiming to be overhauled on two information joins at the same time, with location on the CDL information connect but not on the J1939 information connect.

I have endeavored to alter inclinations with respect to the double information connect checkbox, but to no profit. Interestingly, I was able to associate to a friend's 2008 256C slide direct without any issues, in spite of both machines utilizing pins F/G on the symptomatic harbour side. All pins on the symptomatic harbour side show up indistinguishable, taking off me uncertain of the root cause of the error.

I am running 2019A cat et on Windows 10 and am considering potential issues such as a need of resistor on the comm 3 side, a defective comm 3, or the have to be make my claim seat tackle. If you have a better answer, please contact me in time. If there is no reply, please send an email to: Sales@obd2.ltd

Top Bottom