What's new

Welcome to EasyDiag.INFO® is your forum for easy diagnosis and repair of special equipment

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Does the John Deere Benefit Advisor computer program perused the hitatchi 220-3 machines?

Gary852

Reaction score
Website
www.obd2.ltd
Hello there everybody, I have a address around the compatibility of John Deere Benefit Advisor computer program with more seasoned Hitachi 220-3 units. I have the program and am mindful of the require for a w9 cable to put through to the excavator, but it is very costly. Has anybody effectively utilized this program with Hitachi hardware some time recently? I have listened that it works with John Deere machines, but I am uncertain almost Hitachi. Any bits of knowledge would be incredibly acknowledged. Much appreciated.

If you have a better answer, please contact me in time. If there is no reply, please send an email to: Sales@obd2.ltd

Top Bottom