What's new

Welcome to EasyDiag.INFO® is your forum for easy diagnosis and repair of special equipment

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How to choose JCB diagnostic interface and Nexiq USB LINK 2

Chady Saliya

Reaction score
Website
www.autonumen.com
Hello,

I am looking to buy a JCB diagnostic interface and am looking at the options available. As far as I know, both the JCB DLA2 and the Nexiq USB LINK 2 are compatible with the JCB ServiceMaster software. However, I am leaning towards the Nexiq USB LINK 2 as it also supports Cummins Insite, another software I need for my job.

The only issue I have run into is that the Nexiq USB LINK 2 has been discontinued and replaced by the Nexiq USB LINK 3. I have a few questions for anyone with experience using these diagnostic interfaces:

- Does the Nexiq USB LINK 2 require special firmware to work with JCB ServiceMaster or do I just need to install the correct driver?
- If I can't buy the Nexiq USB LINK 2, does the JCB ServiceMaster software support the Nexiq USB LINK 3?
- Is it worth considering a Chinese clone of the Nexiq USB LINK 2? Are there any potential driver or firmware issues I should be aware of?
- Has anyone successfully used a Vocom interface with JCB ServiceMaster?
- Are there any other diagnostic interfaces that are compatible with the JCB ServiceMaster software? I heard that a PCAN-USB interface might also be usable.

Any insight or advice on these questions would be much appreciated.

Chady Saliya

Reaction score
Website
www.autonumen.com
JCB ServiceMaster 4 V24.05 is diagnostic software for agricultural machinery and engines JCB. Electronic product JCB ServiceMaster 4 is diagnostic software, which contains complete information for diagnostics and calibration of agricultural machinery and engines company JCB.
Setting the diagnostic program JCB ServiceMaster to a personal computer, users can view various information, including information that is
stored on the DVD.

20240605102047_66645.png

Top Bottom