What's new

Welcome to EasyDiag.INFO® is your forum for easy diagnosis and repair of special equipment

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

WiTech MicroPod 2 Help

Len5748

Reaction score
Website
www.obd2tool.com
WiTech MicroPod 2 Help

I have spent the past few days researching and learning as much as I can about Chrysler tools. The information is overwhelming. I have found clones that are offline only, offline/online, then clones that are called "best" quality and clones that are called "good" quality. I just want a clone, and the right one. My goal is to work on 2015 to 2018 Dodge Chargers and Challengers. I want to be able to unlock the PCM, change the VIN number on the PCM, and program the key fob.

I know I need a Tech Authority membership/account, but I don't care. I just want to buy a decent clone that runs smoothly, has online access, and won't be banned or blacklisted. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am new here and many of the posts I have read here are old. I am not saying this to be bad news, but I have been around tech for most of my life and I know that tech changes very quickly and frequently. Thank you for reading this post.

Top Bottom